Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Pattern Sales: Butterick

The end of this week (Thursday May 19 - Saturday May 21) JoAnn is having $1.99 pattern sale on Butterick patterns.  The other good news: their new summer patterns are out!  I am hoping they will be stocked so I can score a few of the new designs...

I really like this pattern, the lapels, the sleeve options, all of it:

Butterick 5647
Also, another corset pattern:

Butterick 5662
I am on the fence with these two dress patterns (I expect they will be quite popular, but I don't know how much I would want to wear them....):

It looks cute, but would I wear it?  Butterick 5638

This could be cute but I worry about proportions. Butterick 5641
Also, hats!

Butterick 5663
So, I am hoping for the jacket and corset patterns at least, but I might pick up the hat pattern.  Debating about the dresses; but I have a little time to think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment