Saturday, July 23, 2011

Joann Sew & Save Sale - Time to Stock Up

Joann's is having a sale on sewing notions - a great time to stock up!  The sale will last all week (July 24-30).  A few highlights of the sale are:

-50% Off Notions wall - needles, snaps, etc.  The stuff that gets used all the time, but not as much fun to buy as fabric.

-40% Off Gutterman thread - I have really started liking Gutterman over Coats & Clark (well, my sewing machine seems to prefer it anyway), so 40% off sales are good news to me!

-$15.99 Olfa Rotary cutters - this applies only to 45mm Quick-Change cutter or 5-pk 45mm replacement blades.  Usually around $35, so this is a great price!

As much fun as I have been having buying up fabric all summer, with fall approaching and the summer skating season coming to a close, I should be having more time for sewing and finishing projects, instead of just dreaming them up.

No comments:

Post a Comment