Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October Sewing Aquisitions

I was trying to be good this month... but coupons and sales got the best of me.  A lot of this has been used already or will be used in an upcoming project though... so maybe it is justified?  A little bit?  Somewhat?

Either way, fabric goodness from Joann and Hancock:

Poly charmeuse prints and yellow cotton jacquard.
My splurge - a metallic snake print mico suede.  I think I know what this is going to be...
Grey PRL for pants and happy poly print (destined to be a blouse)
Shirtings - the ones in the back were $2/yard and were for muslins for my never-ending shirt project.
The plaid was just pretty....
Faux leather suedecloth and brown poly lining
From Fabric Mart: Lots of $1/yd linings and a poly charmeuse that was too pretty to pass up.

No comments:

Post a Comment