Thursday, December 26, 2013

Newsflash: February Burda Early Preview Posted

The early preview pictures for the February Burda have been posted on the Russian Burda website.  I don't know how I am going to feel about this issue based on the early pictures...  I think the photography and styling feels very current and perhaps a bit more like a high fashion editorial than we have seen from Burda in the past.  On the other hand, I don't actually see anything I would really want to wear.  On the bright side, the Burda Plus sections looks like it is going to be quite classy this time around.  Let's take a look:

Difficult to see through the hair...
Can't decide if this is cute or boring.

I sort of like this top, but I m not overly excited by the skirt.

Dust ruffle sleeves.  Meh.

The obligatory sack dress.

I love this photo, but I don't actually like the garment.

Side ruched dress... has been done better in previous issues.

Clown collar!  Yeah, I am not a fan.

I am oddly intrigued by the top...  I want to see the line drawing.
I also like the look of those skinny pants.

Love the jacket!
Not so impressed with the voluminous pants.

The top just looks awkwardly stiff and big.

Maybe it is the color throwing me off, but... eh.

I am trying to figure out what is going on with the top...
is there a fold of extra fabric in the front?  Still liking the pants.

The Plus section looks like it is going to be quite classy though!

Not in love with the color choices here, but I actually like the dress.

I really like the soft top here too!
So, what do you all think?  Am I just not hip enough to be in love with current fashion trends?  Or are these styles sort of boring?  Any one else noticing that at least some of these photo shoots seem to be heading more towards an edgy editorial style?  Anyone excited for this issue yet?  Or are we all waiting for line drawings?  Feel free to discuss in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Another boring issue, or so it seems! Thank you for the preview and Happy New Year!!!

    ReplyDelete