Monday, June 30, 2014

Just in case you think I haven't been sewing...

It's been a long while since I posted any sort of finished project to the blog.  In fact, it's been a long while since I even updated my sidebar or status pages, which don't even require half as much effort as an actual post.  But, lest you think I haven't been sewing...

It looks like Mardi Gras threw up on my floor.
(FYI, I tailored two jackets out of the fabrics these came from.
And, yes, those gold pailletes are about the size of dimes.)

The waist bucket overflows...

This was the back seat of the car heading up to the regional championships.

My bed looked like this for about the first three days at the event.

I even had to bring my sewing machine along to get
everything done by the time people skated...
There may have been more than one occasion in which I fell asleep on the floor of the hotel room rather than in my bed.  So, yes, sewing, it has been happening.  Sleeping... not so much.

3 comments:

  1. Are you going post pics of the costumes?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will post pictures of my costumes after nationals (in August). I don't post pictures of other costumes I have made because I don't own them, so I don't really feel like I have the right to post pictures of them.

      Delete