Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Neither Skating Nor Sewing

When I go places my favorite things to look for are fabric stores and used book stores.  While I was at the regional meet this year, I found an interesting cookbook.... all about cheesecakes.  Somehow me acquiring said cookbook resulted in some sort of bet about clothing sizes, which then resulted in me losing said bet and needing to eat half a cheesecake.  I really don't know how it happened.  I just know that somehow I am now down to single digit RTW when I shop at old lady clothing stores.  Not that I frequent old lady clothing stores.  But when I do go inside, I am in the single digits.  I suppose the cheesecake was supposed to remedy this.  Of course, when I go into regular clothing stores I am borderline-plus sized so, you know, whatever.  I think I will stick to sewing.  At least then sizing is sort of consistent.

In any case, this is what I made (and ate):

Cheesecake, graham cracker crust, raspberries, and whipped cream

I tried to make it pretty....

Yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment