Friday, May 4, 2012

Wheel of Time News

This post will be full of links only, in case people are worried about spoilers...

Anyway, in the wake of JordanCon 2012 (which I didn't get to go to, but Tor has been very kind in forcing Leigh Butler, re-read recapper extraodinaire to summarize here - Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4), there has been a slew of Wheel of Time related news popping up lately.

Firstly, you can see Darrel K. Sweet's cover progress before he died in a tribute to all of his Wheel artwork HERE.  You have to scroll to the bottom of the post.

Secondly, you can see the new Michael Whelan actual cover art HERE.  (OMG, it is AMAZING - easily my favorite Wheel of Time cover art EVER).

Thirdly - you can read an excerpt from the prologue HERE.  Yay!

My countdown says I still have 248 days... but I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment