Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Pattern Sales: Butterick, Vogue, Simplicity

The last weekend of the month, Thursday October 27 - Saturday October 29, both Joann and Hancock are having some more pattern sales...

Joann's will be having yet another pattern sale (seems as though they are having more this month than usual?), this time for:
*$1.99 Butterick
*$3.99 Vogue.
*50% Off Notions Wall

Hancock will also have
*$3.99 Vogue
*$1.99 Simplicity
*50% off buttons
*50% off Guttermann thread
*50% off scissors
*75% off Halloween cottons
*80% off random Halloween decorations (in case anyone decided to do last minute decorating?)

Right now all I really want to get that new Vogue jeans pattern.  I missed out at the last sale - I could only find the small sizes.  I am hoping they have had a chance to restock their Vogue supply.  It is probably a bit early to be thinking of Thanksgiving already, but I think other than the one Vogue I am going hold off and wait to see what sort of Black Friday sales are going on...  This will be my first Black Friday where I will be following sales for sewing stuff, and I am sort of excited to see what sort of deals are available either at the craft stores or online at some of my favorite fabric sites.  Or on Amazon... I am still eyeing my theoretical future serger....

No comments:

Post a Comment