Thursday, April 21, 2011

Sewing Nightmares

Sewing people of the internets - do you ever have actual nightmares about sewing?  I did for the first time a few nights ago.  I dreamed that I had used one of my recent stash accumulations for a really ugly skirt.  It looked like I was wearing a box on my hips.  The seams were crooked, the hem was uneven and it didn't look good at all.  I don't even think it closed properly.  I woke up in a panic, but I was quite please to realize that my recently acquired $2/yard corduroy is in fact not a horribly boxy ill-fitting skirt and is still in raw form waiting to be made into a nice lightweight jacket.  I was so relieved I promptly fell back asleep.  Sweet sewing dreams y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Not sewing, but I totally had a series of mini-nightmares about how I was killing my new photos with really bad Photoshop. I kept waking up, trying to fix the image, then realizing it was 3 or so in the morning. (I'm also sick though, and we all know I act strangely/have weird dreams and night-walking when I'm sick, but, anyway, I understand the feeling!)

    ReplyDelete