Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Memorial Weekend Massive Sale

For those of us in the US it is approaching the lovely long holiday weekend for Memorial Day.  Which, of course, means massive craft store sales!  I don't have a Hancock close by, so again I will be making the rounds at the local JoAnns.  There are a couple of great deals this time around:

$1 Simplicity patterns (limit 10)
50% off Buttons
50% off Red Tag fabrics
50% storage
50% notions
$30 for 10yards of 60" muslin

Also, this entire week is 40% off Gutterman thread.  And, on Friday and Saturday there is a 10% off total purchase (including sales items) coupon floating about.  There are also various fabrics on sale for various amounts, but I can't remember anything that specifically interested me.  I have been scouting out the red tags, and I have decided which stores I shall be planning on visiting.  I am hoping to polish off my Simplicity wish list, and maybe snag some buttons for a few shirts I want to make.  I also hope to pick up some more Gutterman thread.  Hopefully a stash building post will be in the works for next week.

Happy sales hunting everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment