Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas! (And Sewing Loot Photos)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday!  Taking a small break between immediate family and extended family gatherings to post a bit of the exciting sewing loot I got this year.

Fabric!  Back - striped corduroy; Front - ribbed knits

My sister got some too - Left to right: Brown corduroy for pants, green sequins, green poly charmeuse for lining

My spiffy buttons

A big ol' bunch of Jalie patterns!

A book on royal wedding dresses and a sketch book from Spain

The inside is blank, the outside has pictures of corsets.

Inside the Royal Wedding Dress book - from Queen Victoria all the way through Lady Catherine

Postcards of historical garments from Brighton in England!
I also got some exciting skating DVDs:

The Documentary Rise and the 1961 Ice Nationals.

And a few books for reading next year...

A Disney cook book, Eye of the World Graphic Novel, a book about the making of CSI,
and a fancy copy of Pride and Prejudice from England.
I hope everyone else is having a great holiday!

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment