Monday, March 12, 2012

Newsflash - My Image Imagewear Patterns Now Available

The creators of My Image Magazine (and Young Image for those of you who sew for kids) have launched their own individual pattern line called Imagewear Patterns.  I have only made one thing from the magazine, but so far everyone who has tried them seems to love the pattern drafting.  While I have to say that the magazine patterns are a much better deal than the single patterns, they do have some nice styles:

IW1001 - fun collar details

IW1005 - Similar to one of their magazine patterns

IW1006 - My favorite!
I did notice that for these patterns they seemed to use plain fabrics in black/white/grey color schemes, as opposed the wild prints they favor in their magazine shoots.  I think it is a bit hard to see the style lines in the white still, but the grey does a lovely job of showing off the designs and not overwhelming them.  I don't know if I will be ordering any of these single patterns, but I do plan on getting more of their magazines, and I look forward to seeing what they come out with next!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for letting us know!

    I'm already familiar with My Image, but these patterns are lovely too!

    Even better, when you buy 3, you get 1 free. (at their site) Worth trying....

    ReplyDelete