Wednesday, September 14, 2011

JoAnn Pattern Sales - Vogue/McCall's and Butterick

Sadly, at the previous Big4 pattern sales I was unable to acquire the latest fall patterns (6 Joann stores in the area and NONE of them have the new patterns for at least 3-4 weeks after they are announced), so I am hoping to polish off my wish lists with this round of sales.  In any case, the sales in the coming weeks are:

Thursday Sept. 15 - Saturday Sept 17
$1.99 McCall's
$3.99 Vogue

Sunday Sept. 18 - Saturday Sept. 24
$0.99 Butterick

I am planning on picking up four of the new McCall's, possibly a few Vogue, and two of the new Butterick patterns during these sales.  At which point, thanks to the Burda sales last week, my wish list will be much reduced.  Which, of course, will mean it is time for another round of pattern announcements....

No comments:

Post a Comment