Thursday, September 8, 2011

Newsflash - October Burda Style Full Preview Posted

Full preview of the October issue is now posted on the German site.  Well, actually, it is posted on the Russian site, but links to the German site.  Crazy.  In any case, I will refrain from my analysis until all the line drawings and model pictures are available, but I will say that there are at least 5 patterns I am already thinking I will be excited to own.  Aside from the pants I am lusting after

My future pants...
I am also currently in love with this coat:

Oooooo.  Pretty!
Yeah, looks like there will be some good stuff coming in October.  Also some crazy stuff too.  But I will wait on the crazy and look at that when I do my official preview review.  Which, hopefully, will be soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment