Saturday, July 21, 2012

Even More Practice Outfits

Ok, with any luck these will be my last practice outfits that I make this year.  Seriously, I have enough. But I do like the way these turned out:

My "Girl on Fire" Dress.
It is made of a textured velvet, but it catches the light and seems to glow.

Basic back.

Brush stroke dress.
Made with Loft fabric bought by my dance partner.

Another basic back.
Oh, and in other skating news, I finally got my pins for the RSA Achievement Tests I took this year!

#14 American Team Dance, #14 American Solo Dance
#7 International Solo Dance, #8 International Solo Dance
#6 Loop Figures
Accomplishing goals - it's a good thing.

3 comments:

  1. These are really nice costumes for just practising! Well done on the pins!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That velvet looks amazing!

    And congratulations on the achievement pins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the color of the red and the overall look of the black. Tres flattering! Congrats on the accomplishments!

    ReplyDelete