TEMPLATE ERROR: Unterminated string literal in [data:blog.url == "http://sewskateread.blogspot.com/2015/02/newsflash-april-burda-early-preview-and.html;] before 104 Sew Skate Read: Last Great European Pattern Haul

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Last Great European Pattern Haul

Ok, so despite the craziness of prepping for nationals, frantically replacing my sewing machine, and trying to get everything done, I was too excited by my recent stash acquisitions that I just had to share them.  It has been pretty hectic since my sister returned from Europe, and I haven't had time to properly document all the awesomeness that I have been gifted, but I did want to share the most exciting sewing related things - more pattern magazines!

Four new Patrones!

I love the jacket, the pants, and this dress!

This jacket is perhaps a bit too girly for my style, but I love it anyway.

Pretty dresses!

I also got another Knipmode and a La Mia Boutique!

I did like this Knipmode dress.

And this sweater!

From La Mia Boutique - Very interesting shape to this jacket.

Also from LMB, I love the lace detail on the pants.

I am also a fan of this top/skirt combo.

A few random magazines from Germany

The design styles are pretty basic

But there are a few cute things.

Also - Burda Easy in two different languages!

And, as if that wasn't enough, I also couldn't resist the recent BMV OOP $1.99 Clearance Sale:

My new OOP Butterick and McCall's patterns.

So, this has been quite a year for my pattern stash.  Sadly, I am not quite so selfish as the Selfish Seamstress, so I maybe perhaps might have persuaded a certain someone to bring home a few extra sewing magazines from Europe.  Which I might possibly be planning on giving away once all of this crazy nationals sewing and skating has passed.  So I warn you now to keep a heads up for a first ever potential blog giveaway sometime next month.  I haven't quite got it all sorted out yet, but I do want to restrict it to people who follow/read/comment on my blog posts as I really do appreciate all of my readers.  As of right now I am also fairly open to shipping worldwide, though since I do have several duplicate magazines, I might have a few international prizes and a few domestic prizes.  Not entirely sure yet about the details, but stay tuned if you are interested!

3 comments:

  1. I like the girly jacket too. And I don't consider myself girly either! What a load of patterns! Where will you start?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got your patterns already from the BMV clearance sale already! (insert snort of disgust here) I am not expecting to see mine for a least another month, like last time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it makes you feel any better, I didn't get the 3 patterns that I really wanted which were the reasons I went for the sale in the first place. They were, apparently, sold out. Of course, I was distracted by too many pattern magazines to sulk on the floor, but I was more than a little disappointed.

      Delete