Monday, August 26, 2013

Newsflash: Early Preview of Fall/Winter Burda Style Easy

The early preview of the 2013 Fall/Winter Burda Style has been posted to the Russian website, which you can check out here.  It looks like most of the Burda Style Easy previews - lots of basic tops and skirts, but I do like some of the coats in the preview.  It seems like color blocking is the main design feature in this issue.  Don't know if it there will be enough for me to buy this magazine, but I am interested to see what the rest of the designs look like.


My favorite!  Love this coat.

Not sure that I like this caped version, but it is sort of interesting.

Basic dress with draped details.
Though in my world that length qualifies it as a top.

This color blocked dress is used in several of the designs.

Not a huge fan of the color blocking on these pants.

I suppose the skirt is sort of cute?
So, what do you all think?  Are you a fan of Burda Easy?  Or are the styles too basic for you to be interested?  Feel free to discuss in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. oh wow that first coat is FAB!!! The coat alone makes me need this issue! The rest of the items don't really peak my interest

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first coat too, I also noticed that the photography and styling seem better that the regular magazine - at least in terms of being able to see the clothes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am liking it. Love your previews.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like those. I might actually try to find that magazine. Regular Burda is available round here if you know where to look but I've not seen any specials. Hopefully the Internet will provide.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How on earth is that fabulous coat going to be easy? Hmm, I think I will buy this even thought I usually skip Burda Easy. I also like the color block dress.

    ReplyDelete