Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Newsflash: Burda Style Easy Fall/Winter 2013 Full Preview Posted

The Russian Burda website has posted the full preview of the Fall/Winter Burda Easy Magazine.  There aren't as many patterns since it is the Easy magazine, and I actually feel like I already saw most of the good stuff when I looked at the early preview, so I won't bother re-posting the same images.  However, I thought I would show you guys the line drawing of that coat we were all ooh-ing and aaah-ing over before.  I liked it before, but I really like it now!  Enough for me to buy the magazine?  Probably not, but it looks like a great pattern anyway.  Really wish it was in one of the regular issues...

Everyone loved this coat from the preview.
Look at those yummy sleeve details!  Fab.

2 comments:

  1. It's a motorcycle jacket with lower bits added on. They've done motorcycle styles before so maybe you can find one on the past issue previews and just fuse on the lower bit by modifying another coat pattern of theirs. They should all be based on the same block.. If not, Knipmode do these pretty regularly. Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete